RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS: COVID-19
During the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis, we are adjusting the ways we do “church” together, until further notice:
- SUNDAY IN-PERSON WORSHIP @ 8:30AM (Hawaii Time): You can join the service in the Sanctuary OR via Facebook Live wherever you are.
- SUNDAY “DEAF FRIENDLY” ONLINE WORSHIP @ 10AM (Hawaii Time): This service is a “friendly” service for deaf/hard of hearing persons with ASL (American Sign Language), captions, and visual sound. Join KUMC Online Worship, which you can find on our church website (konaumc.com) under the News & Events section in the Video Gallery or join Facebook.
- SUNDAY TONGAN ONLINE WORSHIP @ 11AM on Facebook at Kona UMC Tongan Ministry- Malanga (Except for the 1st Sunday of the month)
- SUNDAY ONLINE CHILDREN’S CHURCH @ 1:00PM (Hawaii Time): Join KUMC Children’s Church on Facebook
- SUNDAY TONGAN IN-PERSON WORSHIP @ 3:00PM (except the 1st Sunday of the month).
- TUESDAY ADULT STUDY @ 8:30AM can be joined via ZOOM-LIVE
- WEDNESDAY TONGAN PRAYER SERVICE @ 7PM on Facebook at Kona UMC Tongan Ministry- Malanga
- MORNING WALK (Wednesdays & Fridays, 7:15AM @ Old Kona Airport Garden)
- MORNING DEVOTION BIBLE READING (Tuesdays & Thursdays, 7:30AM) can be joined via ZOOM-LIVE
COVID-19 VACCINE INFORMATION
for those who are 75+ years of age living on the Big Island of Hawaii!!!!
- Kona Community Hospital: call 808-322-4451 (M-F, 8am-12pm)
- Queens North Hawaii Community Hospital: Call 808-691-2619 (M-F, 8am-8pm; Sat-Sun, 8am-4:30pm)
- Hilo Medical Center: Call 808-932-3000
- KTA Keauhou Pharmacy: Call 808-322-2511
- KTA Hilo-Puainako Pharmacy: Call 808-959-8700
COVID-19 Vaccine in Hawaii: Individuals age 12+ (Pfizer) and 18+ (Moderna and Johnson & Johnson) now are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine in Hawaii. As COVID cases spike lately in Hawaii, all members and friends of Kona UMC are strongly encouraged to receive the vaccination if you have not received it yet. It is not just for your safety, but it is also about loving our neighbors by doing no harm. So, please receive the vaccination when you can. To find a location near you and see which vaccines are being offered at each location, please visit www.vaccines.gov/search