RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS: COVID-19
During the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis, we are adjusting the ways we do “church” together, until further notice:
- SUNDAY IN-PERSON “DRIVE-IN” WORSHIP @ 8:30AM (Hawaii Time): You can join the service through Radio Frequency 1650 AM in the church parking-lot OR in the sanctuary OR via Facebook Live wherever you are.
- SUNDAY ONLINE WORSHIP @ 10AM (Hawaii Time): Join KUMC Online Worship, which you can find on our church website (konaumc.com) under the News & Events section in the Video Gallery or join Facebook.
- SUNDAY TONGAN ONLINE WORSHIP @ 11AM on Facebook at Kona UMC Tongan Ministry- Malanga
(Except for the 1st Sunday of the month)
- SUNDAY ONLINE CHILDREN’S CHURCH @ 1:00PM (Hawaii Time): Join KUMC Children’s Church on Facebook
- TUESDAY ADULT STUDY @ 8:30AM can be joined via ZOOM-LIVE
- WEDNESDAY TONGAN PRAYER SERVICE @ 7PM on Facebook at Kona UMC Tongan Ministry- Malanga
- MORNING WALK (Wednesdays & Fridays, 7:15AM @ Old Kona Airport Garden)
- MORNING DEVOTION BIBLE READING (Tuesdays & Thursdays, 7:30AM) can be joined via ZOOM-LIVE
COVID-19 VACCINE INFORMATION
for those who are 75+ years of age living on the Big Island of Hawaii!!!!
- Kona Community Hospital: call 808-322-4451 (M-F, 8am-12pm)
- Queens North Hawaii Community Hospital: Call 808-691-2619 (M-F, 8am-8pm; Sat-Sun, 8am-4:30pm)
- Hilo Medical Center: Call 808-932-3000
- KTA Keauhou Pharmacy: Call 808-322-2511
- KTA Hilo-Puainako Pharmacy: Call 808-959-8700